This is a website of Athletes in Action (Athletesinaction.org), a Cru Ministry.
Our postal address is:
651 Taylor Dr.
Xenia, OH 45385
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach us by telephone at 1-888-244-9159.
With respect to security:
- We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For each visitor to our website, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible). We collect only:
- The domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our website,
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail,
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit,
- User-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- Information volunteered by the consumer through online transactions (registrations, donations, store), online surveys, forms to access free downloads or materials, and e-mail subscriptions.
This information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, used to notify consumers about updates to our website or to send e-mail or direct mail regarding special Athletes in Action promotions, products or donation opportunities.
- If you do not want to receive direct mail or e-mail from Athletes in Action, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address.
If you make a donation to Athletes in Action from athletesinaction.org, your information will be shared with our parent organization, Campus Crusade for Christ. Campus Crusade for Christ may send you direct mail or e-mail about their ministry.
- If you do not want to receive information from Campus Crusade for Christ, please contact Campus Crusade at 100 Lake Hart Drive, Orlando, FL 32832 or by calling (407) 826-2000
Persons who supply Athletes in Action with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services, upcoming events or donation opportunities.
- If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, transaction information, or communications that the customer/visitor has directed to the site. Customers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address.
With respect to cookies:
- Record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit,
- Record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from Athletes in Action in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically. We will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at the number provided above, e-mailing us at the above address, or writing us at the above address.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically athttp://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.